I am shocked an honored that one of the bloggers I greatly admire, Evil Chef Mom, has decided to give me an award!
I haven’t been doing this all that long, but it’s been so much fun and this encouragement just makes it that much better.
So this is how it works:
1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about the award they need to link back to this entry.
4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to this site.
So here are the five incredible bloggers I wish to acknowledge:
1. Kittens in the Kitchen – I haven’t commented that much on her blog, but she always has incredible recipes and one little thing she doesn’t know – her blog is actually one of the reasons I started this in the first place.
2. Straight From the Farm – Heathy and incredibly knowledgable, this woman never fails to inspire me. She has a great blog with incredible recipes and even better pictures and really deserves this award.
3. White on Rice Couple – I can’t believe these two haven’t received this award yet, because their blog is exactly the kind of thing this award was made for. They never fail to over new and helpful information, especially when it comes to the more traditional recipes, and they never fail to inspire.
4. For the Love of Food – Not only does this women constantly offer great recipes, but with the Taste and Create events she hosts with much dedication every month, she brings together other food bloggers that might not run into each other without it. What better purpose could a blogger have?
5. Baking Bites - this wonderful blogger not only offers great recipes that never fail, she also gives out general information that has proven to be irreplacable. This blog is one of the first places I go when I have questions.
Thank you again, Evil Chef Mom, for this award, and for the chance to acknowledge these incredible bloggers, and thank each of you for writing such great blogs.
Phew, now that this is out of the way, I should have more great recipes for you guys soon. Stick around cause I really think you’ll enjoy them :)